Wednesday, February 10, 2010

That Noise


I heard a noise the other night while I was at home; that sounded so familiar. It hit me so hard that it stuck with me that next day as I went to work wondering where it came from. I thought about it for a long time; so hard that my head could have explode. Frustrated, I drove home soon after my work was done. I sat in my chair and just pondered on that sound which caught my attention. No TV., no radio, no cell phone; nothing to disrupt my thinking....

(Thinking)....

That noise...

That strange noise....

All I could think about where did it come from. Where was I when I heard it, what was I doing....

(Thinking).....

I was sitting here in this chair matter of fact I was sitting just like this balled up; sitting here thinking. I was thinking for a long time. I was thinking about my life; how I try to be the best I could be but I can't. I was thinking of my family; how they are suffering cause of me. I was thinking of my job; how everyone there despise me and looks down on me. My friends; how they betray me and stab me in my back. Thinking about me; how sorry I was.... What else could there be. (:- ( a soft cry is heard)... I hear it. I couldn't understand it but I hear it. It kept going on and on. This noise as louder as it got; sounds like pain. Sounds like a wounded animal why is it hurting. What causing this sorrow... Where is it coming from; Who is making this noise?!!!


(As The Crying Got Louder)


Who is it that's hurting so bad and why?
Slowly I walk to my bedroom drying off my face. I realize how wet my face was when I saw tears dripping from my hand. As I sat on my bed I thought to myself; who ever that was crying really needed to cry and let that out. So much pain within those tears would cause a breakdown. I start to lay down and cover myself in my blanket tightly. One question was stuck with me. So who was it built with so much pain that his tears over flowed and slowly curved down his face? I close my eyes cuz I didn't won't to see myself say it. I bit my tongue hoping that I could keep myself from letting it out. Soon after I gave in. I was tired of holding it in. I briskly opened my mouth and gently whispered my answer to this question that's been drilling into my mind.....




me.....

Sir. Dzy

No comments:

Post a Comment