Friday, February 5, 2010

Just For Me.

I can't tell you how long its been since the last time I was really happy. From losing everything from apartments, cars, money, even my own life to being just left out. Cause me to depart from this world far beyond space. Lost in time just floating around with nothing to grab hold to. Watching the days go by like paper being blown by the wind. Cloudy skies due to the sun that ran away. No rain or storm just dry air that cause skin to stick like glue. Life stood still like an artifact that does no more than collecting dust. Its was when I heard it. Words were translated and sounds were created to record and keep record of the feelings that were felt. My eyes sent signal to my brain which my brain sent signals back to my eyes telling them not to close or you will lose the sight that was given. My heart beats a slow melody set by scales that grew on my skin. It was the best moment of that day that started my new life. Touch down on earth Mr. Smith. This life is bless to be rebirth. Its my life given back from the creator. A life is all I wanted and in it I wanted to be happy. Finally something that belonged to me finally happen to me just for me.


Dzy

No comments:

Post a Comment