Friday, February 5, 2010

Everybody Else


Hey man there's a party at my friend's house tonight is it alright for you to go? Everybody else is goin to be there. Its friday night you know.

Dzy what's good? How's the party bro? I got that stuff in my bag that will make your eyes low. Hey man if Jeff gets high everybody else is gettin blowed.

Here have a drink with me sweet thing. Everybody else is doin it minus well do the same. Oh! Its alright; you can smoke and drink and still be cool look at everybody else.

Baby don't worry I understand its your first time; look at me and everybody else. Seems as we do this all the times. Just relax put your mind on me everybody else is havin a good time so let it be.

Yeah!! Let's keep this party goin let's go for a drive. Say what, huh, who cares everybody else got in there rides. Don't worry Dzy I'll take it light. I'll keep my eyes open I won't lose sight. I'm just having a good time just like everybody else. Yeah let's Go!!!!!

And that's exactly what he did. He got crazy and went wild just as well as everybody else did. Driving through the streets over shadow by the night. Doing stunts and tricks while drunk on a bike. Came across a curve that his headlight didn't let be seen. Flying through the air; then hit a tree; there's go his head with a jacked up spleen.

Now at the hospital were we see him lay. He stay there for a couple of days. Family debating on weather they should pull the plug and let him have a chance with the lord. Because of there insurance it couldn't pay no more. He lived a good life that's what everybody else said. But they would never know the things he privately did. I wish that he had one last chance to react some things he lived. Like forgetting about everybody else and what they did. He was my good friend but one with a hard head. I still remember when everybody else was crying when I told them he was dead.

That whole tragedy gave me an over view of my life and the things I didn't let be. It makes me proud to say everybody else suffered but me.

Dzy

No comments:

Post a Comment