Monday, February 8, 2010

The Missing Side of Me

I did it...

I finally have her...The one I searched for this whole time. The angel I longed for my entire life. She truly was.

"The Missing Side Of Me."

For years I wondered who was it out there that was meant for me. The one who could understand my needs. Who felt what I felt, that knows how to comfort me. The one who would pick me up when I'm down; instead of provoking me.

I needed that person cause were I was going in life I wanted to share it with someone special. The one who deserved my love and affection. The one who was made just right for me. The one I'm destined to be with.

"It was when I saw her; she took my breath away. It was when she touched me; she made my body feel relaxed covered with goose bumps. It was when she spoke, the only echo that I could hear was her own voice that channeled through my ears. It was when I felt her kiss....

That made my future meet my present, my present met my past, and my past met my future that cause time just to stop. That makes me realizing that I was no longer in the earthly realm cause were I was eternity existed.

She was the one, she is the one, and she will be the only one for me.

I found it...

What's keeping this gap from closing. What was creating a barricade between me and love. My key to forever.

She knew...

She knew what she was here for. She knew her purpose. She knew that out there's a real man waiting on her. She knew... She knew without a shadow of a doubt that our souls were meant to be jointed together in holy matrimony. Most of all she knew just as well as I did that she was my other half.

I found her... My star, my angel, my world, my life."

The Missing Side Of Me

Sir. Dzy

(Feedback)

1 comment:

  1. I like the honesty of this blog, its real and its inside your head, a place where most men dnt allow the women in they're lives.. and I thank you for sharing this side of you with me.
    Peace, Love, nd Musikk,
    <3 Kaysey

    ReplyDelete