Wednesday, April 27, 2011

UNREACHABLE

UNREACHABLE

She screamed for help and I came to her rescue. I came and got as close as I can without fall off the mountain myself. She says she I don't want to fall so I stretch forth my hand in my attempt to save her. She looks up at me and says no I dont want you. I shout give me your hand I don't want you to fall. I notice her hands slipping off the rock as she sways away from my hand. She screams, help!!! Give me your damn hand please as I beg her. No get the fuck away from me. Leave me alone; she tells me. Im lost and Im confused. I thought she wanted to be saved or rescued from this fall. This fall is so deep you can't even see the ground. Don't do this to yourself. Stop being foolish no one else is here to save you. I start to slip off from my stances and become worried of if I will fall. Her hands slip even more and her strength weakens. I try to extend my hand one last time but still she refuses. As she slipping away I had no other choice but to watch... I don't want to see you fall; I told her. She simply said Dzy and I answered. Do me one last favor; yes anything I replied. Close your eyes first and so I did reaching my hand out praying that she would grab hold to me. And yet I wait... ... ...

Dzy LilBishop

No comments:

Post a Comment